Integra Adhesives Refund Policy
- Integra Adhesives will not accept returned merchandise without prior written authorization from the customer service department. The customer service department may be contacted by the following means
- Authorized returns must be in their original packaging and in good condition.
- Refunded purchases must be shipped prepaid and are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Integra Adhesives will not accept merchandise that
- has been discontinued
- stored in temperatures above 70°F (21°C)
- is 6 months past its date of manufacture
- Products which are declared defective must be returned in a usable state, containing enough to material to be tested by an Integra Adhesives QC agent in the laboratory. Full refund or credit will be given for products that did not perform according to original specifications.