Integra is hiring for a North American Sales ManagerJoin the team at Integra Adhesives, the leading manufacturer of innovative adhesive products for quartz surfaces, natural stone and solid surface. We are recruiting for a new position of North American Sales Manager to manage our growth and sales team.
THE POSITIONThe Sales Manager will mentor outside sales reps and internal staff, as well as manage large house accounts and provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum growth. This position reports to the General Manager and requires a significant amount of travel.
• Provide direction, goal setting, motivation and leadership to outside and internal team.
• Develop business plans and sales strategies that ensure attainment of company sales targets.
• Prepare individuals and team action plans to achieve sales growth.
• Travel with Sales Representatives for mentoring.
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS:The ideal candidate will have 10+ years sales experience in a Business to Business environment. We are looking for someone who can lead, mentor, train and build a collaborative sales culture. Other desirable attributes include:
• 5-7 years of sales management experience in trade distribution channels. Countertop industry experience a definite plus.
• Computer literate in all common applications.
• Highest level of integrity and commitment
• CRM experience
• Willingness to travel throughout North America as required.
• A drive to succeed and exceptional organization skills.
• Strong work ethic with a commitment to quality.
• A desire to be remunerated on achieving defined individual and corporate goals.